Help for MVS request

Online catalogue (IPAC) help.

When to use ILL?

In case the document you are looking for is not available at UPOL, (lost, lent for a longer period or not in the collection at all), you may request an Interlibrary Loan service for all kinds of documents (books, copies of articles from periodicals) from other libraries.

In case that the document is not available in ČR at all, it is possible to request an International Interlibrary Loan.

This service is paid and is available only for users registered at UPOL. All of the charges are paid by user.

How to use ILL?

  1. Login to the online catalogue.
  2. Make sure that the document is not available at UPOL on the page Simple search.
  3. Go to page MVS request.
  4. Select the document type at the top of the form (book, periodical article or contribution).
  5. Fill in the form, at least the fields marked with an asterisk ( * ).
  6. Send the form.

  This site uses cookies to make them easier to browse. Learn more about how we use cookies.