Help for Login
Registered users log in to the online catalogue on page Login.
- Would you like to know how many books you have borrowed?
- Are you interested in the information about your reservations and requests?
- Would you like to use all the functions offered by the online catalogue, such as favourite records or comments?
How to log in?
- Go to page Login.
- Enter your ID card number or a registered e-mail address.
- Enter the password for the online catalogue and log in.
If you are having trouble with logging in and the system keeps asking you to re-enter your password, one of these things may have happened:
- your Caps Lock key is accidentally on,
- your Shift key is stuck,
- language settings on your keyboard may be wrong.
If you're having trouble with remembering the password, or are not sure about it, go to page New / Forgotten Password and after entering your registered e-mail address you'll get a link to the page, where you can create a new password. See help for New / Forgotten Password.